Thursday, March 01, 2007

Been 6 months since I've posted here...

But since there's no one reading these, it's ok... Hmm...

That A got dumped again... H too... But S's thinking of patching... O arhz... She tink it's hi-best-friend-after-4-mths-of-not-talking... But, whatever... W was a bitch in heat, but now that some strays had straddled her and humped her enough, she's now pregnant... Hope that this newborn will not be some runt... But then, W's not any good pedigree itself... Can't expect much...

Well... C's turning out to be quite good fun, if only he dun stick that much... But then, it's better than while we were still studying... He used to stink then, but now? Not quite stinky now... In fact, I can't even smell that odour... SO... Very inconsiderate... Keep asking me to call... Even tho I told him that I am sick, he still say nvm... Even if I called, he wouldn't be talking to me... Just playing around with his frens, yelling vulgarities... And he wun even acknolodge me to his frens... Saying that I'm just a guy... Wad the hell... If SO's trying to get into my good books, he's a thousand lightyears away...

Sigh... Even though I say BGR are totally unreliable, it does get boring sometimes, wth only a person to confide in... My ideal partner would be goodlooking(not that impt), considerate, likes the same thing with me, loves reading, would understand that however tough I may appear, I'm actually weak, interested in the true me, not just the joky, carefree sort of me, but the me wth all my insercurities... Being rich is also a bonus... Lol... Hizz... But this kind of person will not see me de la... They'll only see a plump person... Watever...
,,,,,,,,
{(X_X)}

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:36 AM|


blog
child
friends
others
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com